Maple Leaf Export is an established supplier of high-quality lumber and wood products with a commitment to ensuring our clients receive the highest quality product there is.
We work hard to understand and determine your needs and then work to supply them with the product that’s perfect for you. Our Head office and Sawmill in Benin and team of agents are based throughout West Africa and can supply the highest quality Teak, Tali, Doussie and Sapele wood and the lowest possible price. With experience throughout the supply chain, we’re able to ensure the entire export process works smoothly, and have developed a reputation for quality, reliability, and excellent customer service.
We believe our price-quality ratio is unmatched. To provide a commitment of excellence to our customers and value of service we are continually striving to expand our market. In order to remain competitive bringing the customer the best prices. All products are available for bulk shipments and for retail delivery.
FAQ on Teak Wood:
1. What is the country of origin?
2. What is your main loading port?
3. What are your main export countries?
Vietnam, Bangladesh and China.
5. What are the minimum & maximum lengths you could cut?
Minimum as Short as required
Sawn Sizes and rough square 7 and 8 feet
6. What are the percentages of SAP in both Commercial & Premium grade logs?
Commercial 30 to 40%
Premium 5 to 10%
7. What is your most convenient payment term that you could prefer for us?
50% advance, 50% against copy of documents.
08. What is available for immediate loading?
ONAB(Benin government plantation teak) round logs, ONAB rough square.
09. What is the Available circumstances of logs?
Minimum 55cm to 140cm